Chinese Girl Adrift in Bangkok Ch. 02

This is the second part of my story. I have tried to capture my thoughts as they happened. Where I can't remember exactly I've been creative, but always as true as possible to my recollections of the events that happened to me.

Chapter 2

Mamasan had told me sternly to look after my second customer who sounded German; give him good boom boom as she put it. I was very anxious not to displease her and had done my best to follow her orders. I had received several slaps already, and overheard the other girls warning each other not to get her angry. She could be very severe. Fortunately, he seemed to find my body satisfying.

I still felt shell-shocked by my new situation. I was accustomed to being wooed and treated with respect. My past boyfriends and now my husband, always took time with foreplay being considerate of my pleasure. Although I didn't always reach orgasm with my husband, I enjoyed the experience of sex. Sometimes though lying next to him, I brought myself to climax, forcing myself with difficulty to remain quiet and struggling to keep still, while he slept.

I was amazed but had to admit that I was aroused by these men, none of whom was the kind of Adonis I sometimes dreamt of. They were clearly only interested in their own pleasure and where they made a cursory effort to stimulate me, it seemed only as a way of confirming to themselves their own sexual prowess. And yet I was indeed stimulated, my body responding to them, tingling beneath their touch. I was not surprised they didn't want to lick my pussy. They knew many other cocks had already been inside me. I was intoxicated as much by inexplicable desire, as I was by alcohol.

I was a complete slut. I had become the Chinky whore my third and downright unpleasant customer had called me, and I revelled in it just as I disliked him. He was Australian I thought, and more than most, had just used me as a piece of meat to provide brief pleasure. He had barely acknowledged me, hardly noticed the shuddering orgasm I couldn't suppress, and left me with a contemptuous glance, without a word of gratitude.

Now my fourth customer, a younger Thai man had just finished with me. Although not good looking, he had been more considerate. Pulling his penis out of me, he smiled in satisfaction, the end of his condom hanging under the weight of its milky load. I gazed up at him vacantly for a moment before struggling into a crawling position. I took hold of his still tumescent dick and rolled off the condom, knotting the end and tossing it into the bin.

I lifted my lips to the goo-coated head and drew it into my mouth sucking and licking the slightly acrid-tasting cum from it. Satisfied that his cock looked presentable I let it fall and rolled back on my haunches. He pulled on his clothes and acknowledged me again with a smile, as I pressed my hands together in a wai gesture and bowed to him, feeling real gratitude that he had appreciated me.

I felt tired and sated. I lay back naked gazing up at the off-white tiled ceiling, noticing some of the tiles askew. I was used to my surroundings now. I didn't even attempt to find my way out. I just reclined on the bed with legs slightly spread, it seemed like ages but was probably no more than a few minutes. I had been fucked by the big American, a German, an Australian, and the Thai. From being a normal career-minded doctor only a few hours ago, I was now, by any definition a cheap prostitute. As I mouthed the words silently... cheap prostitute, I found my body stirring again. How was this possible? I supposed I was still disinhibited by alcohol, but to have descended so far, so quickly?

My ears pricked up. I listened through the partitions on either side, and across the narrow corridor through our curtains. Girls like me were lying there with legs spread, girls who I would not even have deigned to speak to or would have dismissed with scorn. I heard noises of men grunting out their lust on these small bodies just like mine.

I realised this was a back street place, cheap and I guessed originally designed to cater to local trade but partly taken over now by sex tourists who wanted girls, cheap and willing. I felt strangely satisfied and at peace. I knew what I had done was wrong, but I felt a kind of helplessness, powerlessness which was exciting and compelling.

I hadn't realised what I was getting in to when I walked in. The procuress had ensnared me. It made me think of the old poem, The Rime of the Ancient Mariner... of the Wedding Guest who was captivated by the old sailor and unable to escape him. I had never thought my personality was weak, and yet Mamasan, my procuress seemed to completely overpower my will, I felt like a helpless child under her stern and controlling gaze.

Each time I told myself I had become a whore, I felt a surge of excitement and warmth in my loins. I had completely lost control of the situation I admitted. My body no longer seemed my property and I realized that I was going to be fucked by anyone who wanted me. This thought terrified and excited me at the same time and left me tingling with anticipation of what awaited me. I wasn't sure what would become of me; when the curtains would part. I heard footsteps in the corridor and wondered if it was my next customer. Once again, I felt a flutter of fear.

Mamasan's head appeared round the curtain, looking down on me and noticing my apprehensive expression. She smiled, I felt with satisfaction as she surveyed the dried sperm on my thighs over my smudged number 43. I could see that she was well aware of the power she had over me. From the offhand way she spoke and treated me, it was clear she thought of me as a pathetic and weak-willed girl, and much as I hated myself for it, I had to admit she was right. I sighed, never so unsure of my feelings, with tears welling.

'I don't know what to do, Mamasan?' I blurted out without really thinking, but in genuine wonder. She laughed at my innocent and troubled expression, and I could hear contempt in her tone.

'Kitty, don't worry, you just bar girl, Mamasan look after you. Same as my other girls. Girl like you is natural whore, no point to be ashame. Now! You go shower.''.

Natural whore? What could I say? She looked satisfied as I nodded in resignation and tottered to my feet. She pointed to the other end of the corridor where a faded picture of the king hung.. Slightly unsteady, I followed her directions, round the corner. There was a mens room first. Round another turn and a ladies... lady? I couldn't help smiling wryly. I had always thought of myself as a lady, but now? A naked whore in a brothel, with semen smeared over my thigh and in my pubic hair, I was no longer sure that I qualified.

I went in. There were two girls already showering and I stepped into the wet room to join them. One of the girls, Mai passed me some shower gel and I enjoyed the warm water splashing over my body. I looked in the mirror, there we were, three prostitutes washing our well-used bodies for our next customers. I noticed several bruises on my thighs and arms.

I hadn't even considered how to extricate myself from this situation. My mind wasn't functioning fully yet and I had just slipped into my new role as a prostitute. Drying ourselves quickly we helped eachother by smoothing body lotion over eachother.

'Oh, you are very beautiful Kitty, you pretty enough for Nana Plaza', Mai said admiringly to me. I smiled gratefully at her. I enjoyed talking to them and they filled me in more on my duties in the bar. I asked about our prices, expressing my surprise at the cheap prices. Mai explained that 500 baht was for a blowjob. She told me that to fuck me guys were paying around 1000 baht, much cheaper than more glitzy bars in the main areas where they might pay more than double. As girls we would get under half the price which I supposed confirmed me as a $10 whore.

'Quickly we go back to bar, or we get scold by Mamasan!' Mai advised.

Perhaps I had chosen the wrong bar to come into. Maybe I would now be working in more salubrious surroundings? Nana Paza? Mai explained to me that as a non-Thai it would be quite difficult to work in one of the big agogo bars. Managers checked that girls had Thai ID cards, which of course I didn't, although one could aways get one on the back market. Anyway, I supposed it was more anonymous in a back street dive like this.

I followed Mai, and Ni the other girl who told me she was Khmer. We were all naked still as we reappeared in the bar. One of the other girls handed us each a slip, basically see-through babydolls. We all pulled them over our heads, but we might as well have remained naked. Our boobs and pussies were visible through the cheap nylon gauze which came down to our upper thighs and had wide arms holes allowing easy access from the sides.

She handed me some lipstick. I peeked in a small mirror behind the bar counter pursing to my lips apply the glossy tip and pressed my lips together. I noted in satisfaction that my lips were shining, then obeying her order I took another stick and wrote my number again on my left thigh to indicate my availability I supposed. I had presumed I would be going back on stage but Mamasan number two sent us all onto the bar floor. I carried a tray and began to circulate, collecting glasses. This at least I was familiar with, having worked as a waitress when I was a student.

I worked the bar floor making several trips to and from the counter. I was now one of those naked floor girls I had been so shocked to see only hours earlier. If only I had left immediately before I had been ensnared. My tray again loaded with empty glasses and Singha beer bottles, I skipped playfully away from a couple of guys, and noticed Mai was at work already under a table. I stopped to pick up another glass, and immediately felt a hand on my thigh, running up to my ass, before slipping between my legs. I felt a fingertip pressing my labia apart.

'Now you're a little cutie', said the owner of the hand, clearly English. A guy in his forties I surmised. 'Come and join me'.

I forced myself to smile down at him, hooked on his probing finger, and with some difficulty noted down his drinks order. What had happened to me? Was this an acceptable greeting for a girl like me? Not a handshake, let alone a romantic brush of his lips on my hand, No! A finger in my pussy? I was non-plussed and disoriented for a moment, before regaining my composure, if not my senses. This is what I am here for, I told myself, I had just been fucked by four guys one after another, doubling my lifelong total: my previous three boyfriends and my husband.

'Of course sir' I said in my best mock Thai accent smiling sweetly at him, 'Kitty come right back'.

And I did! As I put his drink in front of him and a lady drink for myself, he took my wrist and pulled down to sit on his lap. He was with two friends each with a girl on his lap. The next half hour was a bit of a blur with the guys chatting and watching screens showing football taking swigs of Singha periodically.

Their hands were all over us. Quickly my guys fingers wandered from my nipples back into my pussy in spite of my mock protests. I giggled nervously, trying to adjust to my new status. After a while he withdrew it to show his friends like a trophy. His forefinger was shining with my juices. Yes, I was ashamed to admit but I was already wet.

Although they weren't really talking to us girls I was listening to their words. I was slightly disturbed to discover that they lived very close to me and mentioned some of the cafes and pubs I knew. I am more of a wine bar sort of girl, but I do sometimes meet my husband in one of these pubs which he frequents for football. My mind was wandering but I was brought right back when one of the others mentioned my guy was an accountant at PWC just like my husband! Surely not, its a huge company!? Even in my addled state I felt a growing sense of dread.

'Yeah, pity Rob couldn't have come with us. I never saw him as the henpecked husband sort'!

My husband is called Robert! No, it must be a coincidence.

'Haha, especially given his Asian fetish, his wife is pretty hot, a doctor, Ying, Chinese I think. Remember the wedding?'

OMG! Did I know them? They were at my wedding? They saw me, white and veiled, blooming and untouchable in my wedding gown. Oh God, now they have me barely veiled, soiled goods and very touchable. I wanted to run. From what they were saying I gathered that they were senior to Robert at PWC. He was always saying how important it was to make a good impression on his seniors. We had had a big wedding and I met many people for the first time there. I remembered there being quite a few of his work colleagues present.

'I certainly wouldn't mind giving her one', my guy smirked, 'I bet her pussy is just like Kitty here'.

Oh god, it is! And he raised my virtual garment above my navel pushing my legs wide apart to reveal my deepest marital secrets. The other two were salivating at the site of my moist pussy. Clive, his name, proceeded to splay my lips apart with his fingers, displaying me, pink and wet, Once again I forced a nervous giggle trying to catch my breath. His friend Jay, leaned over reaching towards me.

'Yeah, I'm sure she's nice and tight like this', he said sliding two fingers into me.

Involuntarily my pussy contracted on his fingers, and I couldn't suppress a moan, as my body shook slightly with a spasm.

'Oh yes!' He ejected triumphantly. Clive pushed him away from me playfully.

'This one's mine'. He announced.

I was flushed and feeling a bit disoriented. My body was now tingling with desire, and I could feel little tremors passing through me as Clive cupped his hand round my breast and pinched my nipple. My husbands colleagues who had been at my wedding. I must have spoken to them and they must have kissed my cheek. Now they were exploring my body. And now he thought I was a prostitute!! Wait, I acknowledged, I am a prostitute, the thought sending more little shudders through me. Their other friend, Zak, didn't seem to know my husband which was a small mercy.

'Hey, let's send young Rob a pic of this whore' Clive said pompously, holding up his fingers again wet with my love juice. Horrified, I saw him fumbling for his phone He raised it surreptitiously aware that photos aren't usually allowed in bars. Clive again displayed my pinkness.

'Whoah! Look at this, she's actually dripping!' I was, I could feel it. 'Get a vid closeup too, that's what I call a real slut'. Clive pulled my slip right over my head and I was again open for view completely naked. I put my arms around Clive's neck and kissed him deeply to hide my face as I heard the camera sound. I looked back, as the camera zoomed in on his fingers in my splayed pussy.

Jay held up his phone playing the video for us. I was fascinated to see myself, with my labia held apart, my vulva open. My clitoris looked swollen and red. I could see my vagina slightly opening and closing almost as though it was breathing, and continuously drip, drip, drip my liquid essence making a little pool on the floor. I felt I was close to cumming again. The guys were all equally awestruck. The other girls looked on enviously.

Jays phone pinged. OMG it was my husband whatsapping back.

-Cool, hot little number, real LBFM, wish I was there, great pussy she has, enjoy her 😊 --

I was stunned. My husband had just called me a LBFM (which I learned meant Little Brown Fucking Machine) and was offering me for his bosses pleasure! At least he hadn't recognised my pussy or body. I was suddenly aware that Zak, was taking pictures of me with my legs open, my face, boobs, pussy everything visible and with a finger again probing me. I knew I had a characteristic birthmark just beside my left nipple and three tiny brown ones on my cheek forming a triangle. Easy to recognise. I shivered, but now partly it was with desire. I wanted a cock inside me, it was so obvious from my squirming.

'Slut!' I just heard one girl mutter, and gave her a nasty look.

'Well, if Ying is a little slut like Kitty here, our Rob is a lucky man'. Oh god, she is just like Kitty, I thought, desperately trying to hold back. Clive eased me off his lap and stood up, holding my hand.

'I'm taking my own little Ying here upstairs now! That's one thing different! I think Ying is a pretty upscale, stuck up Chinese bitch. Can't imagine her as a 10-buck whore like this LBFM. See you later guys'. I was led over to the bar counter. Clive took out his wallet and handed over 1000 baht. I was a cheap whore, and I could feel my love juices trickling down my leg.

'Time to earn your keep baby' Clive said, delivering a little slap to my ass to hurry me up the stairs.

We walked along the familiar corridor. This time I picked up a condom packet, without even breaking my step. I really seemed like a regular now. We passed cubicle 6, the scene of my whorish deflowering. I glimpsed buttocks heaving and legs spread wide. We continued to cubicle 8, the last one, virtually identical except for a tiny window. I held back the curtain, speaking in my sing song Faux Thai accent.

'I happy you like Kitty' I purred, realizing I was now a surrogate for myself.

He looked around at the basic cubicle, 'So this is your boudoir? Looks about right for a girl like you'. He said condescendingly. I didn't like his attitude.

I was already naked having been stripped by Clive, I stood in front of him, uncertain, putting the condom on the table.

He put his hands on his hips and looked down on me with impatience.

'Chop, chop! Clock's ticking, time to earn your keep I said'.

I dropped to my knees before him and reached for his zipper. I could feel his hardness. I loosened his trousers and drew down his boxer shorts... his dick popped out, with growing erection. Unlike my previous customers he wasn't circumcised. His cockhead was already starting to protrude beyond his foreskin as I kissed the tip of his dick. He grasped a handful of my hair more roughly than I felt was necessary while I grasped his penis with my fingers. Although not as big as my first American or some of my other customers, it seemed just as thick and my fingers didn't quite meet when they encircled him.

I licked the length of his rigid shaft. With my lips I drew him into my mouth, pressing my tongue against the sensitive underside of the head and then twirling around it forcing it up against the top of my mouth. He let out a sigh of satisfaction, and I pushed my head forwards sliding him deep into my throat. I had to pull back but managed to avoid gagging. Now he had taken hold of my hair again and forced himself between my lips more deeply.

This time I did gag and recoiled while he laughed in satisfaction. I wanked him in a firm grip trying to keep him happy while I regained my breath. Holding his organ, I again ran my lips and tongue from his balls to its tip and back, noticing its bulging veins which I found disconcerting like huge worms under his penile skin. With a kind of revolted fascination, I saw how these veins collapsed and refilled as I ran my tongue over them.

Once again, I opened my mouth for him, bobbing my head up and down till his cock was wet and slick. He didn't want to cum in my mouth I could tell. All that talk of Ying's... my, pussy made him want to be inside me. By now although I thought him a real jerk, I wanted it too. He easily hoisted me up onto the bed, forced my legs apart, and pushed his cock inside me. I was so wet and he was coated in my saliva, He slid in easily in spite of my tightness. Feeling the walls of my slippery vagina gripping his cock he let out a loud expletive as I moaned in shameful, guilty, exquisite pleasure.

'Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck little Ying ' I pleaded, suddenly realizing my mistake. He shot a questioning look at me.r"

https://japaneseclass.jp/user/statistics/107838

https://www.weezevent.com/wixesama

https://express.yudu.com/profile/1305509/waquhuhu

https://loxowuku-04.webself.net/

http://www.movescount.com/members/member2998120-fituxowu

https://japaneseclass.jp/user/statistics/107839

https://bbpress.org/forums/profile/kuwitozu/

https://logopond.com/liqosuka/profile/425504/

http://my.vienna.at/pg/profile/nonelige

https://www.apsense.com/user/qacuxiqe

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Incest--Revenge Fucking

Kates Hope Ch. 01